10 Steps To Killer Web Copy
Discover The 10 Simple Steps To Writing Web Copy Guaranteed To Bring In An Avalanche Of Sales…
by Alex Mandossian, Louis Allport
In marketing your products — words are what sell.
Not pictures. Not fancy graphics, Flash, or web design.
Sure, you want to get people’s attention with video, pictures and design but look at the people making great money selling online … they write strong copy that hypnotizes you to read every word, and whip out your credit card.
The problem is, most people don’t know how to put down the right words … in the right order. And until you do, chances are you won’t make any money selling your products.
That’s unless you have the budget to spend thousands of dollars on a professional copywriter.
Let me be 100% honest with you… I didn’t make any money … in any kind of marketing … until, I learned to write good copy. It’s as simple as that. And do you know what really turned it around for me?
Listening to the right people. Listening to people who had made millions of dollars in sales with just their written words.
And for writing copy, you want to listen to Alex Mandossian.
Perhaps you haven’t heard of Alex. He’s not one of those internet ‘celebrities’ (yet). When actually he’s probably a lot more qualified than many to be considered a marketing guru.
Here’s why…Over the past twelve years, Alex has made him and his clients over $184 million in sales.
Yes, you read that right! He’s the marketing consultant many internet experts consult with.
And I’m sure it wouldn’t surprise you that Alex’s time doesn’t come cheap. As I write this he charges $300 an hour for consulting and coaching.
Want to get $600 Worth Of Coaching From Alex Mandossian?
Louis Allport spent two hours on the phone with Alex, where he revealed something he hasn’t revealed anywhere publicly before: ??His 10-step simple and proven formula for writing web copy that really sells.
It’s one of the most straight forward, clearly explained, and simple to follow systems I’ve ever seen for writing copy that is proven to work.
Here is just a taste of what Alex reveals …
• How to easily start an online business for less than $200, and most importantly — how to do it the RIGHT way.
• How you can use the “Isolation Factor” to make a pile of money.
• Why “Clicks & Bricks” marketing is the easy path to huge profits.
• Discover how Alex instantly stands out from all his competition … and how you can too.
• Discover how Alex made $30,000 in one month from a simple two page web site, with only around 125 visitors a day! Perhaps that sounds impossible … but Alex reveals exactly how he did it.
• How to turn 50 eBooks (or other products like DVDs) you’re having trouble selling, into an irresistible offer.
• Confuse the reader and you might as well flush your money down the toilet. Discover how to easily avoid this.
• How to easily make more money from 40% of all your visitors with only a few minutes work.
• Why competing with yourself may be one of the most lucrative things you ever do online. Sound silly? Well read this interview to discover how big name online marketers are doing it, and making serious money in the process. This really is one of those hidden secrets people don’t talk about.
• How to make your web page a ‘greased chute’ that slides your visitor right down to the order page.
• Discover the “P.R.S. Formula” to make a ton more sales.
• Why the best copywriting examples in the world come to you every day in your local paper (this will really surprise you).
• Why being creative will lose you money.
• How to quickly and easily write 80% of your copy.
• How to write an FAQ (and why it’s so, so important)
• Discover how to write a “Consumption Matrix” to boost your profits. Hardly anyone is doing this at the moment …
• Discover the two types of benefit bullets you must know how to write.
• Do you know the four “power words” to use in your product titles?
• Offer the wrong bonuses, and you’ll lose sales. Find out how to avoid this.
• Why Alex is happy to give away $15 to customers. (It actually makes him $1,800)
• How to make money from customers that ask for a refund.
• How to get testimonials from online celebrities (however busy they are).
• Why your order page is the most important page on your web site, and how to write it for maximum impact.
Here are just a few of the reviews of this eBook:
“Louis, 10 Steps To Killer Web Copy is an absolute gold mine of information. It’s money in the bank for everyone who applies the wealth of tips revealed. Alex unveils it all from bonuses, upselling, headlines, bullets, how, where, when and why in easy to follow common sense steps. All I can say is if you want to increase your sales conversion rate and therefore your profits then you must get this book, read it and apply the simple principles outlined within.”
• Allan Wilson, http://www.reprint-rights-marketing.com
“Writing great sales copy is key to the overall success of your online business. If you can’t capture your visitors interest, you could be giving away $100 bills, but no-one will care. ’10 Steps To Killer Web Copy’ is a superb introduction to writing great sales copy and provides one of the best nuts and bolts overviews I’ve ever seen.
Once you own this eBook, your visitor’s wallets will never be safe again!”
• Neil Shearing, www.ScamFreeZone.com
“Louis, I didn’t know how a person could possibly make a six figure income from a web site that gets less then 200 visitors a day but Alex shares it all in this interview. If I had paid 5 times the price for this in-depth interview I would think it’s worth every penny. At the price you offer it for it’s an absolute steal. I thought I knew a lot about on line advertising but Alex’s insight about taking off line techniques on line has opened my eyes. Alex pointed out a HUGE mistake I’m making on my site that I estimate has cost me thousands of dollars in lost sales. I only wish I’d had this insight sooner.”
• George Chapin, www.ebookpak.com
“The section that starts on page 23, about ‘spying’ on your opposition is brilliant… Using ‘spying’ to acquire knowledge, to acquire know-how, and the way it allows you to work on 10 projects at the same time, and avoid making massive mistakes … as well as how to use other people’s key benefits and methods, then add 20% – 30% of your own ideas and creativity is just brilliant. And, obviously, it’s a HUGE timesaver. And that’s before we even get into the 10-step formula :)”
• Phil Wiley, www.MiniSiteProfits.com
“Louis — Alex Mandossian is the real deal. He walks his talk. In your interview, he lays out exactly how to write a killer sales letter — examples and all. I was most impressed with the little known psychological and motivational techniques Alex shares. Without a good sales presentation, you can’t sell even the best and most wanted product… so this information is without question — invaluable.”?• Mark Idzik, www.RevenueTools.com. “The system that Alex laid out for creating web copy will be worth thousands to me” “Louis – How do you do it? You got Alex to divulge his fool-proof psychological triggers for potent web copy.
Seriously – THANK YOU!
That interview with Alex couldn’t have come at a better time. I’m in the middle of a couple of projects that are really stretching my creativity. The system that Alex laid out for creating web copy will be worth thousands to me. I feel like I should be paying you a lot more than the cover price! You know that I’m very cautious about who I’ll listen to when it comes to creating web copy. Alex is on the short list of guru’s worth listening to and I’ve never seen him sum it all up better than he did with you in this project. Thanks again for the nice work.”
• Jim Cockrum, Author of “The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay”
And The Best Part Is That You Can Be Reading This e-Book In Less Than 90 Seconds From Now!
That’s right! No more waiting for the mailman to come to your door 7-10 days later… You can start reading this book instantly!
It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 AM in the morning, you’ll be downloading and reading “10 Steps To Killer Web Copy” within just a few minutes. There’s absolutely no risk to you – so what are you waiting for?
Here’s how to order –>>
10 Steps To Killer Web Copy is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is “Adobe Reader” or “Acrobat eBook Reader” which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer, please click here to get the software. They are both Free.
Click below for an INSTANT download of the 10 Steps To Killer Web Copy (.PDF, 241 KB) ebook. The cost of this ebook is only $9.99.