Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit?
Here’s a video tip for when you shoot video interviews: where the person sits MATTERS! In this short video, you will learn:
- Why an office chair, regular chair or couch does not work well;
- What type of “chair” works better and why (it’s not about comfort!);
- That the investment into a better chair is not large.
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Do you have any good video interview tips to share? Comment below and I will feature them (and you!) in our new book in our How To Make Money With Video Quick Guide Series: Shoot An Interview Like a Pro! that will be released in the coming weeks.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015