3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel
Are you getting the most out of your YouTube channel? Since Google owns YouTube, they work in unison. YouTube is in itself a search engine and you want to be found there as well. To do that, you need to start with your channel.
In this video I share 3 action steps for optimizing your channel that you can do today.
I share with you:
- The number one item your YouTube channel name HAS to contain;
- What you need to do in your channel description;
- How you add channel keywords to your overall channel (I take you behind the scenes to see how easy that is done).
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Ideally you want to do these steps BEFORE you start sharing and posting your videos on the channel. If you’ve had a channel for a while, go to it now and see how well you have it optimized. Then come back here and share your channel in the comments section below.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015