Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review
If you build websites to sell your videos, like I do, you want your graphics and images to be the best so they will stand out against your competition.
It isn’t enough to rely on the free stuff you can find out there since most of the promotional mailings and website landing pages are looking spiffier these days, with attractive type treatments and interesting graphics. I know where people are getting a lot of these graphics and the good news is it is easy and inexpensive to have your own arsenal of great looking text treatments, images, and graphic ornaments at your fingertips, ready to use. In fact, it costs less than $20 now!
I’ve been using Max Rylski’s marketing graphics tools for over 2 years. There is so much variety that I can aways find something appropriate, whether for a website, newsletter or a video graphic. To the right is a sample of what I did with a graphic that had a vintage theme.
Max just released an extensive new package, the Marketing Graphics Toolkit V4 and it’s definitely worth a look to see the quality and quantity of graphics you get, Royalty-Free, for a one time fee of $19.95.
In this package, he even has a Stage Background builder template. I can see a lot of use for this for video titles and graphics.
Recently I used some of these graphics to update one of my websites, Central Coast Renaissance Festival. I use Photoshop to customize the layered .psd files and Voila! I have nice looking graphics that are just what I wanted. You can see one of those graphics on the left.
Seriously, at this price you can’t go wrong. Check out Max’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit V4 and you’ll see what I mean. Some inexpensive graphics packages available are really lame – but these are quite contemporary and usable, right out of the box.
If you work with a web designer, or know of others who are interested in investing in one of the best graphics packages for the price, please share this with them by using the share buttons at the bottom of this post.
Next week I’ll go over how to use his 3D Cover Template to easily make your video and book art pop!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013