Promotional Video – How To Get A Powerful Testimonial
Relationship building is essential for successful marketing. To build relationships you need to establish both credibility and expertise. In last week’s post, I showed you what type of promotional video helps you show your expertise. You can watch that video by clicking through this link –
Getting testimonials from loyal customers is critical to establishing your credibility and consequently turning prospects into future customers. In this short video I share:
- Why a testimonial is so powerful;
- Why getting a video testimonial is even better;
- What I feel is the most important component to a strong, persuasive testimonial;
- Why they don’t always have to come from customers to be effective;
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Credibility is crucial to business success. The strategic and intelligent use of testimonials, specifically a video testimonial, will go a long way in promoting your business. The more online visibility and positive reputation you have and maintain, the stronger your business will become.
Do you have any great tips that have worked with you in making video testimonials? Share them in the comment section below.
In the next video in this series, we’ll look into producing videos that will bring out the inner producer in you.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015