Promotional Video: Here’s How To Gain Trust and Get People To Buy From You
In my last video, you discovered the many ways you can interview people on camera and use those videos in your promotional efforts. You also found how you can leverage them to enhance your online reputation.
Now we’re turning to another type of video that will get you noticed…producing videos to educate your prospects.
In this video I share how:
- Offering tips or tutorial is another powerful use of promotional web video;
- It is one of the best ways to get your prospect’s trust;
- This strategy will also increase traffic to your website;
- To come up with information you can share on these videos (and why you shouldn’t worry about giving to much away!).
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
What type of educational and informational video do you find works well for your product or service? Please share below.
In the next video in this series, we’ll look into producing videos specifically to address questions prospects and customers may have about your product.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015