Promotion Videos – Tips For Shooting Interviews On The Fly
My last post introduced you to the welcome promotion video…a type of video that is very effective in letting your prospects and customers get to know you better and trust you more.
Let’s discuss another type of video you can use to market yourself…the interview video.
In this video I share:
- How can you make interview videos work for you;
- How you can use them to piggyback on another person’s reputation;
- What equipment you need to do a good one;
- What you can do if all you have is your smartphone or tablet on hand
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
So, do you now have some great ideas for conducting interviews? I’d love to hear how you’ve used these or plan to use them so comment below.
Next, we’ll look into creating videos that will help you build your online reputation as an expert and your videos as must haves.
Lavalier Microphone – Sony ECM 44b lavalier microphone
Handheld Microphone – Shure SM58-LC – Cardioid Dynamic Mic
Shotgun Microphone – Sennheiser ME66/K6 – Super-cardioid short shotgun condenser microphone kit
Amazon.com has a super budget lighting package that retails for $169.99. This has two lights for the model (key and fill light) plus two lights to evenly light your background for easy Chromakeying.
Find a painted backdrop at Amazon.com
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015