Promotional Video Just Like The Movies Do It? Here’s How…
Previously I shared a video about producing sample promotional videos and how you want to structure them to make them work for your marketing efforts.
Today, I’m turning to another type of marketing video…the trailer.
I love movie trailers, for me that’s one of the highlights of going to a movie, I hate it when I’m running late and miss them.
You can do something similar with your promotional videos quite easily.
I this video I share:
- How they differ from a sample video;
- What elements you need to have in them;
- How you can make them on a budget
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Next, we’ll look into creating welcome videos and cover many uses for these types of videos.
Fiverr.com – find editors, animators, and narrators for only $5
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015