Promotional Video – Show Them What They’ll Get Through This Type Of Video
What type or style of promotional video should you produce? In an earlier post I answered what type or style of web video you should produce for your business. Now I turn to one of the types you need to consider.
One of the best uses for promotional videos is to show your prospects what they’ll get if they buy from you.
In this short video, I share how this type of video greatly improves your sales and what it needs to have so that it will be a powerful promotional tool for you.
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Next week, I’ll talk about another fun way to edit your video and make it a great promotional tool.
I’d like to hear from you. What other types of promotional videos can you think of and what have you done successfully? Share your comments below.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015