Marketing Your Video Business With a Preview DVD
Over the last few weeks, I’ve shared a few ideas for marketing your videos and/or your video business through producing promotional videos. We’ve covered producing commercials that you can run on tv (and the web), creating infomercials (a couple of minutes to a half hour long) that you can air, and making promotional DVDs that you can give out like candy! The 4th idea I want to share is what I call the preview DVD. I’m not talking about doing a snippet of your video product or even a trailer and putting that on a DVD.
Watch this short video to see what I mean.
In addition to that you’ll discover:
How this works
- What markets this works well in…it’s what we have done ourselves
- What to expect when sending a preview DVD out
- Why doing this can be very effective and a great investment.
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
There you have it…4 types of promotional videos you can do besides putting marketing videos on the web.
What exactly makes a promotional video a marketing tool? Next week we’ll answer that question.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015