Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products
The bottom line with any business is to make a profit, and we shared how you can make more money with your existing video products. Today I’m talking about another strategy…
Adding Other People’s Products To Increase Profits
As a bit of a recap…our business model consists of building lots of little streams of income, all feeding into a mighty river. This not only consists of producing more products to sell to new niche markets, it also includes giving your current customers new products they want. Your goal is to keep the relationship alive with your customers.
While producing additional videos along the same subject line is a great way to do this, pursuing other methods will give you additional products quickly and at little or no cost to you. So if you don’t yet have another video produced to sell, it’s a good idea to begin thinking about offering other related products they would find beneficial, and the sooner the better.
While it’s more profitable when you own your own products, there are many ways to add products to your inventory immediately without creating them yourself. Adding books from some place like Amazon.com and promoting related affiliate products will also increase your profit potential.
Years ago when I was selling horticulture videos I tried adding a line of horticulture books from Ortho and we sold thousands of them. It made us a better resource to our customers and provided a healthy boost to our profits.
Do some digging into the products you buy and use that are related to your video topic and see if you can become an affiliate with them. That’s how we became affiliates with our favorite camera store, B&H.
Next week it’s all about the internet and how it’s changed business as we know it.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013