Promotional DVDs: When Giving Your Prospect a DVD Is What You Should Do
Promotional DVDs may be just what your target market will respond to!
In continuing this series on the 4 types of promotional videos you should consider making – we’ve already covered commercials and infomercials and how you can use them to market yourself – I turn next to producing a promotional DVD. Yes, I mean a PHYSICAL DVD.
Why am I talking about such outdated media when there’s web video? Watch this short video to see why!
- How the DVD software makes it perfect for showing at trade shows
- What you can do with a DVD that you can’t with your web video
- An example from one of our clients how they successfully use promotional DVDs in their marketing.
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
You’ll learn about the last promotional video idea covered in this series next week – the preview DVD…and it’s not what you may think!
So, in what way do you use promotional DVDs? If you don’t, what ways can you think of that would help you sell your products? Please share with us below in the comments section.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015