How Commercials Can Help You Start Selling More Videos
Broadcast commercials used to be one of the only ways to get a promotional videos to a wide audience. However, commercials are still very effective for some video products.
Watch this short video and you’ll see:
- Why they still are very effective for some video products
- How much easier it is to broadcast them now
- New and exciting places to broadcast commercials…this is great for the marketer!
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Next week I’ll be talking about another type of promotional video – the infomercial.
Do you feel commercials are still viable for your market? Please comment below…we’d love to hear your thoughts!
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015