“As Seen On TV” – When An Infomercial May Be What You Need
Infomercials have come along way. If your video would lend itself to sales “as seen on TV,” consider producing an infomercial.
In this short video, you’ll see:
- Why TV is more open to broadcasting them – and more affordable – than ever before
- How to make them the most effective for your product
- One avenue to not overlook – you may even get your infomercial aired for free!
- Another option for producing them…this isn’t your typical broadcast-length presentation
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Next week, it’s on to promotional DVDs – not just videos, I mean DVDs.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015