Shotgun Mic VS Stereo Mic: What Is The Difference?
Stereo mics are often confused with shotgun mics but they are not the same thing. Both are external microphones for your camcorder and although they look similar, they function differently.
While I was at the NAB Show this past year, I took time out to shoot this short video on what each of these microphones will do for you and what the difference is between the two.
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
Choosing one or the other will depend on your shooting situation. Both are good investments for getting professional sounding audio. Companies like Sennheiser, Shure, and Audio-Technica offer good quality mics that will definitely meet your needs and last you for years.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013