Lighting For Video: Meet Lumos’ Trip Series LED Lights And See Why They’re #1 In Asia
Looking for lighting for your videos? Have you heard of Lumos lights? Probably not if you live in the U.S. since they are just new to the U.S. market. They well known in Asia for the quality of their lights.
When I was at the NAB Show, I met up with their U.S. rep, Robin Sin who showed me a prototype Trip light for your DSLR cameras. In this short video, I talk with Robin about the features of this light. We talked about how:
- It will work in most all lighting situations;
- It’s designed to lower the output without changing the color temperature;
- This will work for the still photographer as well;
- And I learned something new about how to rate light quality (this is a hallmark with their company)
(If you can’t view this video on this page, you can watch it here on YouTube.)
This light is going to be released next month and the price point isn’t out of the ball park – around $300.
You’ll be able to find this lighting system for your videos at our favorite camera store – B&H Audio Video.
Other Posts We Recommend You Read:
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013