GoPro Update: GoPro HERO 3 Black Edition – Is It The Best GoPro Camera To Date?
Watch this VERY short video to see why we can’t stay away from the GoPro® booth.
(If you aren’t able to see the video, you can go to YouTube and watch it there.)
There are so many cool things about this matchbox sized camera: it’s super lightweight and tough, it mounts to almost everything and now it’s 4K. It captures professional, cinema-quality video at 2X the resolution and 2X the frame-rate of previous models. This new camera sports a lens that offers you more options…you’re not restricted to wide angle, you can now shoot ultra-wide, medium and narrow. As if all that wasn’t enough, the Black Edition includes the WiFi remote accessory (WiFi is built-in to this camera), normally a $79 option. Then there’s the improved audio capability, the underwater housing… like I said, it just gets better and better.
At the amazing price of just $399 for this little marvel, it is something any serious video producer will want to keep in their camera bag.
Last year we gave you a few ideas where this camera would come in handy (it’s not just for doing extreme sports shooting). What ideas can you come up with for the new GoPro? Add your idea below!
Check out this video below from the official GoPro® store to see the camera in action.
If you found this post valuable, others might, too. Please share (below) on your favorite social media sites. Thanks!
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015