The Anova iPhone Controlled LED Video Light “Lights” Up NAB
Before we went to the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show this year, I was on the lookout for the Rotolight Anova LED EcoFlood light. I had seen an ad for it and I knew it would be on display at the B&H Audio Video booth, so we headed over there to take a look. I wasn’t disappointed as it was there front and center, surrounded by other people equally as interested as I was.
Why the buzz? Well, there are some state-of-the-art features that are very impressive. Watch this video to see:
- How you can change the light output without affecting the color temperature, making this light perfect for a studio situation. You can also change the color temperature without changing the light output;
- What you can control wirelessly (from your iPhone no less!);
- How you can create an output/color temperature setting and duplicate it repeatedly and in additional units.
While the price point is a bit steep, $2,355 without the barn doors, the Rotolight Anova LED EcoFlood is definitely worth a look and will revolutionize video lighting. Obviously, I was not disappointed in this fantastic light and hope that we’ll be seeing this technology in less expensive units.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013