Padcaster – Turn Your iPad Into a Mobile Video Production Studio
One of the things I love best about going to the annual NAB Show is discovering new video production tools…the Padcaster was one of those finds this year.
I shot this short video with the creator of The Padcaster, Josh Apter. Watch it to see why I was so excited about this new aluminum frame for the iPad. Not only does Josh take you through the features, he also shares:
- the only way to shoot video on an iPad (Hint: it’s an app that gives you manual controls (at the 3 minute mark),
- one of the coolest features of editing with the iMovie app (at 4 minute mark),
- and how this strong yet lightweight aluminum frame goes beyond being a simple tripod mount turning your iPad into a mobile video production studio!
If you use your iPad for video, definitely consider The Padcaster to give you the advantages of shooting video on an iPad without breaking it.
As CNET states, “If you’re serious about producing videos with an iPad, the Padcaster is a must-have case.”
- Shooting Video Interviews: 13 Guidelines To Follow - September 12, 2014
- Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit? - September 5, 2014
- 3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel - August 6, 2014
- Best 3D Images For Your Website – My Video Shows You How - June 26, 2014
- This Type of Video Promotes You Without Selling Anything - May 29, 2014
- Promotional Video – How To Get A Powerful Testimonial - May 22, 2014
- Promotional Video: Here’s How To Gain Trust and Get People To Buy From You - May 15, 2014
- Promotion Videos – Tips For Shooting Interviews On The Fly - May 9, 2014
- Promotion Videos – Must Have Videos for Your Online Business - May 1, 2014
- Promotional Video Just Like The Movies Do It? Here’s How… - April 25, 2014