Video Marketing: Get Over Your Fear Of Being On Camera With These 5 Proven Tips
Lights, camera, action…you’re ON!
Now what do you do or say? Are you a natural or are you like me…standing there like a deer in the headlights with mouth agape wondering what you should say? Relax…you don’t have to suffer from video stage fright any longer!
In this short video, I share 5 proven tips from my experience on how to get over your fear of being on camera.
If you’re the face of your company and brand, you want to get on camera and you don’t have to let your fear stop you. If I can do it, you can too!
Let’s help each other here…share with us in the comment section below some of your strategies for getting over your fear of being on camera. When you do, I’ll send you our short video course on “How To Get Comfortable On Camera.”
- Shooting Video Interviews: How To Record Good Audio - November 13, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: Tips For Doing a Side-by-Side Interview - November 3, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: What Should They Wear? - October 27, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: Why You Need To Think About Where To Put Your Interviewee - October 17, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: What Questions Should You Ask? - October 9, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: Get Acquainted With Your Interviewee - October 1, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: How To Make The Interviewee Comfortable - September 26, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: 13 Guidelines To Follow - September 12, 2014
- Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit? - September 5, 2014
- 3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel - August 6, 2014