Video Marketing: Get Over Your Fear Of Being On Camera With These 5 Proven Tips
Lights, camera, action…you’re ON!
Now what do you do or say? Are you a natural or are you like me…standing there like a deer in the headlights with mouth agape wondering what you should say? Relax…you don’t have to suffer from video stage fright any longer!
In this short video, I share 5 proven tips from my experience on how to get over your fear of being on camera.
If you’re the face of your company and brand, you want to get on camera and you don’t have to let your fear stop you. If I can do it, you can too!
Let’s help each other here…share with us in the comment section below some of your strategies for getting over your fear of being on camera. When you do, I’ll send you our short video course on “How To Get Comfortable On Camera.”
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: When The Interviewer Is Not On-Camera - May 15, 2015