NAB Show 2013: What You Can Expect
It’s the end of March so it’s time for us to be getting ready for our trip to Las Vegas next week for NAB, the National Association of Broadcasters conference and expo. We’re going to learn about and report on new equipment, software and developments that will be of interest to you. As we’ve shared over the last few years, there is something for everyone at NAB. Some of the things we’ll be checking out this year are cloud storage options, new cameras, new stabilizer equipment, video streaming options, and much more!
We’re also excited to be on hand for our official book signing for Shoot To Sell: Make Money Producing Special Interest Videos at the NAB Bookstore on site.
If it’s any indication from all the emails I’ve received from exhibitors, I have a strong sense that this is going to be an exceptional year for new product announcements.
Last year I wrapped up my footage with a trip outside to show you the scope of this show. Here’s that short video.
This year we’re taking our new Electro Voice RE50B microphone. As you can hear on this video, there was so much electrical activity that we experienced a lot of interference.
If you have never been to NAB and you have a chance to go, take it! It is the Super Bowl of video. Hands down, the World Cup of video production. I’m really looking forward to it. Besides, Las Vegas at this time of year is just right; not to hot yet, a little cool at night, just right.
If you’re going to be there give us a shout – we’d like to meet you in person. We also want to know what you want us to check out. Leave us a comment below and we’ll give you a shout out as we shoot a videos onsite.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015