Need Video Marketing Ideas? Here’s an Easy Way To Get Fresh Content
Looking for some ideas for your video marketing topics? I came across this idea at DVExpo. This is something we’re actually going to do when we are at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in April.
To take full advantage of video marketing, you should consistently post videos. After awhile though you may run out of ideas. Here’s a simple fun way to get great content AND make good connections.
For more on video marketing, make sure you read these posts:
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: When The Interviewer Is Not On-Camera - May 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Framing Your Shot - May 1, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: 3 Common Interview Shots - April 14, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Make Sure You Watch For This - February 13, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews – How To Light Your Subject - January 9, 2015