Need Video Marketing Ideas? Here’s an Easy Way To Get Fresh Content
Looking for some ideas for your video marketing topics? I came across this idea at DVExpo. This is something we’re actually going to do when we are at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in April.
To take full advantage of video marketing, you should consistently post videos. After awhile though you may run out of ideas. Here’s a simple fun way to get great content AND make good connections.
For more on video marketing, make sure you read these posts:
- Shooting Video Interviews: Why You Need To Think About Where To Put Your Interviewee - October 17, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: What Questions Should You Ask? - October 9, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: Get Acquainted With Your Interviewee - October 1, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: How To Make The Interviewee Comfortable - September 26, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: 13 Guidelines To Follow - September 12, 2014
- Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit? - September 5, 2014
- 3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel - August 6, 2014
- Best 3D Images For Your Website – My Video Shows You How - June 26, 2014
- This Type of Video Promotes You Without Selling Anything - May 29, 2014
- Promotional Video – How To Get A Powerful Testimonial - May 22, 2014