Need Video Marketing Ideas? Here’s an Easy Way To Get Fresh Content
Looking for some ideas for your video marketing topics? I came across this idea at DVExpo. This is something we’re actually going to do when we are at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in April.
To take full advantage of video marketing, you should consistently post videos. After awhile though you may run out of ideas. Here’s a simple fun way to get great content AND make good connections.
For more on video marketing, make sure you read these posts:
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015