Video Testimonial – How Giving One is a Good Marketing Strategy
A video testimonial is a great thing to get. But do you give them?
Well, you should even if you are like me.. you’d rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane than give one on-camera. Seriously, the first time I gave a video testimonial, I broke down into a blubbering mess. But I persevered and discovered that not only is it a nice thing to offer to a program, service or product that you find very beneficial, it’s also a great marketing strategy as well.
In this short video I shot at DV Expo, I share with you why it is a good marketing strategy to offer a video testimonial when given the opportunity.
- Shooting Video Interviews: Why You Need To Think About Where To Put Your Interviewee - October 17, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: What Questions Should You Ask? - October 9, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: Get Acquainted With Your Interviewee - October 1, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: How To Make The Interviewee Comfortable - September 26, 2014
- Shooting Video Interviews: 13 Guidelines To Follow - September 12, 2014
- Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit? - September 5, 2014
- 3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel - August 6, 2014
- Best 3D Images For Your Website – My Video Shows You How - June 26, 2014
- This Type of Video Promotes You Without Selling Anything - May 29, 2014
- Promotional Video – How To Get A Powerful Testimonial - May 22, 2014