Video Testimonial – How Giving One is a Good Marketing Strategy
A video testimonial is a great thing to get. But do you give them?
Well, you should even if you are like me.. you’d rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane than give one on-camera. Seriously, the first time I gave a video testimonial, I broke down into a blubbering mess. But I persevered and discovered that not only is it a nice thing to offer to a program, service or product that you find very beneficial, it’s also a great marketing strategy as well.
In this short video I shot at DV Expo, I share with you why it is a good marketing strategy to offer a video testimonial when given the opportunity.
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: When The Interviewer Is Not On-Camera - May 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Framing Your Shot - May 1, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: 3 Common Interview Shots - April 14, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Make Sure You Watch For This - February 13, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews – How To Light Your Subject - January 9, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: How To Record Good Audio - November 13, 2014