Video Testimonial – How Giving One is a Good Marketing Strategy
A video testimonial is a great thing to get. But do you give them?
Well, you should even if you are like me.. you’d rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane than give one on-camera. Seriously, the first time I gave a video testimonial, I broke down into a blubbering mess. But I persevered and discovered that not only is it a nice thing to offer to a program, service or product that you find very beneficial, it’s also a great marketing strategy as well.
In this short video I shot at DV Expo, I share with you why it is a good marketing strategy to offer a video testimonial when given the opportunity.
- Shooting Video Interviews: 13 Guidelines To Follow - September 12, 2014
- Video Interviews Tips: Where Should They Sit? - September 5, 2014
- 3 Action Steps to Optimizing Your YouTube Channel - August 6, 2014
- Best 3D Images For Your Website – My Video Shows You How - June 26, 2014
- This Type of Video Promotes You Without Selling Anything - May 29, 2014
- Promotional Video – How To Get A Powerful Testimonial - May 22, 2014
- Promotional Video: Here’s How To Gain Trust and Get People To Buy From You - May 15, 2014
- Promotion Videos – Tips For Shooting Interviews On The Fly - May 9, 2014
- Promotion Videos – Must Have Videos for Your Online Business - May 1, 2014
- Promotional Video Just Like The Movies Do It? Here’s How… - April 25, 2014