Video Testimonial – How Giving One is a Good Marketing Strategy
A video testimonial is a great thing to get. But do you give them?
Well, you should even if you are like me.. you’d rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane than give one on-camera. Seriously, the first time I gave a video testimonial, I broke down into a blubbering mess. But I persevered and discovered that not only is it a nice thing to offer to a program, service or product that you find very beneficial, it’s also a great marketing strategy as well.
In this short video I shot at DV Expo, I share with you why it is a good marketing strategy to offer a video testimonial when given the opportunity.
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: When The Interviewer Is Not On-Camera - May 15, 2015