Green Screen In Action
Ever wonder how it looks behind the scenes on the news broadcasts? When we were at NAB 2012 this past April, we saw a lot of these set ups. We shot this very short video at one of them. Take a look at a broadcast green screen in action.
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
Think this is just for the big guys? You can get this effect yourself and you don’t even need a green screen background. If you did want to invest in a green screen, there are several options now that are well within your budget. Here is one green screen lighting system we found that is less than $200.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015