Green Screen Videos…Without The Green Screen
The other day we were going to shoot some green screen videos for a client. Unfortunately, when she arrived we saw that she was wearing a bluish green top so we went to plan B and shot her on a blown out white background. This is the set up we used for our SIV Academy.
Here’s a frame grab of Kim on our white background.
We’ll be offering a course on how to shoot green screen under the SIV Academy so get on the list and we’ll let you know when that is available.
Cowboy Studio Video Lighting Kit – from Amazon
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013