Zacuto Gives iPhone Smooth Moves
We were invited to the party they threw at the booth and besides having a good time, we shot some footage showing you how the Zgrip iPhone Jr grip worked and also some of the other cool accessories they have.
In the video, you’ll see some of the ways their gear is being used on the DSLR and other video cameras.
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
Now…I’ll warn you…they were serving some good wine so …. well you’ll see what I mean in the video.
Zacuto’s Zgrip iPhone Jr.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015