Sound Effects & Music: What You Need To Know When Adding Them To Your Video
Sound effects and music are an important component to videos but you have to be careful about what you choose to use.
While at the NAB Show 2012, I shot this video in the music pavilion on the exhibit floor.
In this video you’ll learn:
– Why you want to add sound effects and music to your videos;
– Why you don’t want to use popular music in the videos you sell;
– What options you have to add music and sound effects to your videos;
– Why you also have to be careful with using sound effects from other people.
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
I can’t stress enough that you have to make sure you have all your ducks in a row when you are adding music and sound effects in your videos.
Other Posts Related To This Topic:
Resources We Recommend:
audiojungle.net – Royalty Free Music Library
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015