Sound Control Made Easy With WhisperRoom™
Recording sound or narration that is clean can be tricky in your home studio. You probably don’t realize until after you listen to it that there is a lot of ambient noise your mic picks up but your ears disregard. There are ways you can control this and get cleaner sound.
One option we highlighted in an earlier post we wrote about why and how to get clean sound was the WhisperRoom™. We ran into them again at NAB and I went into the booth with Debbie Sweany and shot this short video. Kim shot it from outside so that you can get an idea of how much activity was happening around us and yet hear how well it isolates the sound inside.
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
There are other less expensive options available to you but if you have the budget and the space, adding a sound isolation booth like this would be a big step up in recording clean audio. I sure wish I had one.
Portable Sound Booths – Although WhisperRoom™ is top of the line, you can get good audio with portable sound booths.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013