Teleprompters For Your iPad: ProPrompter Overview
Teleprompters that use your iPad and iPhone make your job that much easier.
Last week I shared a quick video look at one of the best teleprompters I saw at NAB for the iPhone and iPad, ProPrompter. As promised, I interviewed Peter White, Director of Sales & Marketing for Bodelin (makers of the ProPrompter) sharing a more extensive overview of this teleprompter with you.
Over the 10 minutes, you’ll:
- find out how to work with the prompter when wireless connections aren’t working;
- see their run-and-gun set up (you can be set up to your teleprompter and be shooting within minutes!);
- and discover their solution for using the software on your iPad WITHOUT much investment.
(If for some reason you weren’t able to watch this video on this page, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
For our studio, the ZaPrompt Telmax OS-15 works fine but for many reasons, using one with an iPad or iPhone set up, like the ProPrompter teleprompter, is a definite option you want to consider if you’re looking into adding a teleprompter to the mix.
ProPrompter HDi Pro2 Teleprompter for iPad & iPad 2 – Available at B&H
ProPrompter iPad Bracket – Available at B&H
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015