PluralEyes® & Presto – A Review From NAB Floor
We used PluralEyes® for a 42 series video program we produced last year and while there were some hiccups, it really did save ourselves days of tedius editing. I calculate it shaved off a good month in editing time.
At NAB this year, we revisited the booth and shot this short 3 minute video. Singular Software has also come out with Presto. If you shoot PowerPoint presentations, you’ll want to watch this video and see what Presto can do for you.
I talk about:
– Why PluralEyes® works so well;
– What Presto does;
– How you can use Presto to save you time and make your videos look great!
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015