Beauty Box Video: Lose 10 Years In 1 Minute With Skin Smoothing Plugin From Digital Anarchy
Beauty Box Video skin retouching plugin from Digital Anarchy gives you or your on-camera talent an incredible makeover in the editing process.
We went to one of our favorite areas at the NAB Show 2012 – the Plugin Pavilion – and came across this new plugin that incorporates state-of-the-art face detection and smoothing algorithms. I got the top “Digital Anarchist,” Jim Tiereney on-camera to share with you how this cool plugin does it.
In the video you’ll discover:
- How well this plugin works;
- What programs the plugin works with;
- Where you can get it.
(If you’re unable to watch the video on this page, go to YouTube to view it.)
Whether it is used for a feature film, music video or a corporate talking head, Beauty Box Video is a powerful tool for any production that requires people to look their best.
See before/after skin smoothing examples yourself at Digital Anarchy’s website.
Besides looking your best, there are other ways you can get more comfortable on camera. I put together a 4 video course that I’m giving away FREE on a new site we built, Video Marketing Resource Center. That site is dedicated to helping you unleash the power of video marketing by offering resources, tips and training. When you sign up for the “Get Comfortable On Camera” course, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the Video Marketing 101 program and receive tips and tools on a regular basis.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015