Target Marketing – Get Your Marketing On Target – For Free
I try to keep my magazine subscriptions down to a minimum because I don’t have time to read them all and I hate to waste paper. The only two magazines I routinely read cover-to-cover are National Geographic and Target Marketing. National Geographic’s editorial and photo quality is second to none and I enjoy reading that one purely for entertainment. Target Marketing helps me keep up with trends in both online and offline marketing.
Target Marketing covers a wide range of topics that are relevant to any business, whether you are retail, online, business-to-business or business-to-consumer. For example, the May issue has articles on social marketing strategies (you have to be living in a cave to not realize how important that is becoming), how to use QR codes (something I’m experimenting with on a festival I promote), is direct mail dead (no, it isn’t) and several more subjects that are useful in my businesses.I learn a lot just reading the ads and checking out the advertisers. Want to know more about mailing list rentals, copy writing, accepting payments online, printing? It’s all in there. Their website is top notch and a good example of how to design a website that works.
Although it says $10 on the cover, a subscription to Target Marketing is free, so you have no excuse for not taking my advice and subscribing. Go to Target Marketing’s subscription page to get your subscription today. You can thank me later.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013