Stock Agency – Add That Extra Something To Make Your Videos Stand Out
A stock agency like Pond5 is a great place to find that added extra something that will make your videos stand out – be it images, footage or music. We use them extensively in almost every project we do. When we were looking for a clip of a cozy fireplace, we found exactly what we were looking for at one we use and recommend, Pond5. We’ve been able to add that clip to more than one video too.
Last week I shared a video about how you can offer your footage for sale through a stock agency but today I’m discussing buying stock media.
I shot this short video while I was visiting Pond5‘s booth at NAB in April where I talk about:
- What type of media Pond5 sells;
- How affordable they are;
- What type of license they sell, i.e., you’ll see why that makes it that more affordable to buy rather than shoot it yourself.
(If for some reason you weren’t able to watch this video on this page, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
If you need b-roll, music, graphics or images, Pond5 is worth a look.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015