SteddiePod – A Tripod, Monopod, Jib And Boom All In One? Yes!
I almost walked past the SteddiePod booth at NAB. Lucky for me and them, they had some well trained booth workers who drew me in long enough to get my attention and get me to take a serious look at their product. Meet one of those enthusiastic people in this short video we shot at their booth.
At first I thought, “Oh, great. Another camera stabilizer that doesn’t work well.” Boy, was I wrong! I’ve owned and worked with a number of stabilizers and have never been as excited about a product as I was the SteddiePod. You’ll see why when you watch the video.
(If you aren’t able to see the video, you can go to YouTube and watch it there.)
The SteddiePod has many functions and performs them all well. With its fluid tripod head and three stable legs, it serves as a highly portable tripod. It works great as a handheld stabilizer and you can quickly get high, stable shots when extended to its full 77 inch height. It serves well as a handheld jib arm. It does so much yet only weighs a little over 5 pounds.
Seriously, if you are wanting some smooth moving camera shots, the SteddiePod should be at the top of your wish list. It is on mine.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013