Pond5: A Great Way To Make Money With Your Video Footage
Pond5 stock footage agency offers you one of the most common and FUN ways to make money with your video footage. While we were at NAB in April, I shot this short video during a visit to Pond5‘s booth. Pond5 is not just one of the largest stock agencies in the world, it is also one that we have used and highly recommend.
In this video I tell you:
- How Pond5 works, i.e., how and when they’ll pay you;
- The difference between selling your footage for editorial or commercial use;
- What you need to have when you shoot stock footage – if you don’t have this, it will limit your income potential BIG time.
(If for some reason you weren’t able to watch this video on this page, click here to watch it on YouTube.)
Next week, I’ll post a follow up video on using Pond5 for your own videos. So check them out and see what type of footage you have in your library that you can start making some money on!
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015