Go Pro Camera Review – GoPro Hero2 – Better Than Ever!
The GoPro booth at NAB was busy every time we walked by – with good reason! This little camera is still taking the world by storm. If you’ve ever wondered how some of that extreme footage was shot on your favorite reality show, most likely they were using the tiny little GoPro Hero.
The really cool thing is that they are so affordable…and versatile. And the new Go Pro Hero2 camera is out…at the same price as the previous model.
Watch this short 3 minute video to see why we can’t wait to get our hands on the new GoPro.
- How these cameras are being used outside of the extreme sports world…Hint: you don’t have to be a daredevil to benefit from owning one.
- Why you get such good footage…good enough for broadcast television.
- What really cool features will be available in the summer of 2012.
(If you aren’t able to see the video, you can go to YouTube and watch it there.)
Once we get ours, we’ll be shooting a lot of cool stuff we’ll share with you. I even may take it out for a spin on my mountain bike or put my shingle out to do aerial footage.
What else should we do with our new GoPro? Add your idea below! We’ll give it a try and share the results.
GoPro Hero2 – $299
GoPro Tripod Mount – $7.95
GoPro Chest Mount Harness – $39.95
Wi-Fi BacPac™ + Wi-Fi Remote Combo Kit – available summer 2012
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013