Facebook Page: 1 Untapped Method For Getting Tons Of Genuine “Likes” Instantly
Last year while we were on Mike Filsaime’s Marketers Cruise, we met Dereck Celis. He particularly caught our attention since he was constantly shooting videos so we naturally gravitated to each other. This past January we joined up with him again on the cruise and were happy to see he was still actively shooting video. Dereck is an huge advocate of attraction marketing and a committed and savvy entrepreneur who also loves to discover and share cool apps, tools and resources. While on the cruise he shared with me a really unique method to pick up tons of new “Likes” and fans in Facebook.
He graciously agreed to get on camera and let us pick his brain a little about what he does, how he uses video in his business and his trick to getting those “likes” on Facebook.
Dereck is an internet marketer, entrepreneur and mentor whose is growing his online business and presence while helping others to do the same. He’s also a fellow member of our Millionaire Mastermind group, an association founded by our associate Dave Sheahan of international entrepreneurs who meet weekly for sharing and accountability calls. I highly recommend you check out his site at DereckCelis.com.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015