Video Marketing: Look At Your Surroundings Before You Shoot
Before we left our on our cruise last month, we came up with a video marketing plan so that we could take advantage of the opportunities that we knew we’d find to shoot. One of those opportunities was to showcase the wonderful environment we were in while we were on this “work” vacation.
We discovered though that there are particular challenges to shooting on a cruise ship of which you need to be aware. In today’s video post, I talk about one of those challenges and what you can do to work with the environment to get a better video.
(If you can’t see this video, you can watch it on YouTube.)
In my video regarding how to find marketing opportunities, I shot some footage from my cabin balcony that illustrates my key point in today’s video.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015