Mobile Marketing: 5 Benefits To Getting On Board NOW!
Mobile marketing is now one of the latest strategies you’ll want to look into adding to your marketing mix. Not only are smart phones and tablets quickly becoming the way that people use to search the internet, people are opting in to get their messages via their phone rather than email.
Here are five reasons why mobile marketing may be the best way to market your business
1. According to mobithinking.com, there are 6 billion mobile phones in use all over the world giving mobile marketing your widest access to potential clients and customers of any channel out there.
2. Not only are more and more people getting cell phones, they are also becoming attached to the convenience of having their phones within an arm’s length. Texts and emails can be received at a moment’s notice. If they are looking for a deal and signed up with you to receive notices, your coupon or text will show up instantly on their mobile phone. It makes it more efficient and convenient for them since they don’t have to access their computers to hear from you.
3. Mobile web is estimated to take over the desktop in the next couple of years, growing at a pace faster than the desktop saw. Most visitors to your website are now or will be shortly, viewing your site on a mobile device. What that means for you is having your website optimized so that smartphone users can easily view it!
4. Like we’ve been sharing on this blog, social media marketing is no longer an option, it’s become a necessity! Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are excellent and inexpensive ways to market your business, bringing word-of-mouth to a whole new level. You no longer can sell your products or services in the traditional sense, you need to develop relationships within online communities. When people feel you are part of their community, they’ll trust you and recommend you to their friends. Having access to these communities on your mobile phone is not only convenient but in many ways has become vital to staying on top of what’s going on in your business.
5. Since Mobile Marketing is THE biggest trend right now, more and more companies are getting on board and finding it’s really paying off for them. If you don’t have a mobile presence, you may just be giving more business to your competitors who are using this strategy.
As we found over this last year and what was made clear while we were on the marketers cruise is that mobile marketing is not the wave of the future – it is happening NOW!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013