External Microphone Tip: One More Reason To Go Handheld
Choosing a handheld external microphone definitely has its advantages when you’re shooting in a really loud environment and you don’t want to fiddle with a lavalier mic. But there is another benefit we found to using these types of microphones, especially when shooting in a public area.
You want to know what that advantage is? Check out this really short video tip. (If you can’t see it on this page, go to YouTube to view.)
Then share with us in the comment section below, if you use a handheld microphone and why.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015