Video Battery Tip: Here’s My Trick To Keeping Your Batteries Ready For Shooting
Video camera batteries are a bit of an unwieldy necessity, especially on an outdoor shoot when you can’t plug into electricity. However, I’ve found a few tricks so I can keep them organized and ready to go to work for me.
In this video I share with you two important things:
- My trick for keeping track of them,
- My tip for knowing which ones are dead shoulders and which are ready for action.
Another important thing to remember about your video camera batteries is to keep them CHARGED and BRING them with you! You should also own and take more than one with you on the shoot. Nothing will kill a shoot faster than no power!
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015