How To Sell Your Videos: Most Popular Articles
We spent a few nights away celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary playing tourists in our own county. So I decided to slip in a “Best of How To Sell Your Videos Blog 2011” post before the new year really gets underway, just in case you missed something from the past year.
Here are our top articles from 2011, based on your enthusiasm via comments, links, and retweets.
Far and large, our articles on video trends and equipment were the most popular.
We headed to Las Vegas to attend the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB Show) and then Pasadena to attend DVExpo 2011. Here’s the list of those top articles from those trips.
Want to incorporate POV (point of view) cameras into your projects? Here’s a solution for you! Find out why you’ll want to get it.
Audio-Technica microphone – meet the shorter shotgun mics, the Pro 24C, the AT 2022 and the AT 8022 in this short video from the Audio-Technica booth at NAB.
Do you want to know how to make videos without that shaky-hand problem? Here are a few tips that will get you shooting better video in no time.
iPhone stabilizers – what options are there? When hand holding your iPhone, there is far too much side to side movement to get a steady shot. What can you do?
If you’ve been lusting after the Panasonic AG-AF100 but only have a budget in the $3,500 – $5,000 range, the AG-AC160 and the AG-AC130 are well worth a look.
The Matrox MXO2 Mini, hardware encoder to the rescue? I think I may have found some relief in the Matrox MAX technology. Check out the video to see what I found.
An online video editor that’s easy to use so you can collaborate with your video production team around the world regarding the look, feel & content of your project? Check out PixelCut.
In the spring we started a whole series of video Audio tips that were very well received.
Wonder how to record audio outdoors? Watch this short video for one easy tip that will improve your audio when you are shooting an outdoor video.
Planning on shooting video while you go on vacation? Watch this short video to see what one item I suggest you bring along.
A lavalier microphone system can include a wired or a wireless mic. Wired mics are wonderful but there are times when a wireless mic is what you want.
A lavalier microphone system should include a wired microphone. That is a great choice for most interviewing, stationary shooting situations.
When you’re recording sound for video, it’s often necessary to reduce ambient noise & capture as clean a sound as possible. Here are a few ways to do this.
What video gear do you think is essential? Here is the first in a series of videos and posts where I open up my video gear bag and share with you what’s inside.
Joby Gorillatorch is the swiss army knife of flashlights. I’ve discovered that it’s not only a cool flashlight, it’s also a great tool to add to your video gear.
Video light, an often overlooked & confounding aspect to video to many people, can be done easily & inexpensively with this system.
A travel tripod has a place in your video gear bag. Here’s why you should invest in one of these inexpensive tripods.
You’ll find out why I always carry a roll in my gear bag in this short video.
We want this blog to provide you with some good information to get you started producing and selling your videos. In order to do that, I’d love to hear from you on topics you would like us to cover in 2011. Please take a few minutes and comment below!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013