Video Gear: Throw A Travel Sized Tripod In Your Bag
A travel tripod has a place in my video gear bag. In fact, I have a few of these inexpensive tripods in both of my cars and my hall closet.
In this short video I talk about why I think these are a smart investment.
Have you found a great tripod you’d like to share with us? I’m always looking for new lightweight stabilizing mechanisms that don’t take up much space in my video gear bag.
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013
- How to Turn Your Website into a Passive Income Stream - September 13, 2013