Video Gear: Show Some Light On The Subject
Video light is an often overlooked and confounding aspect to video production to a lot of people. That’s why having a really good low light camera is important.
But in many shooting situations, adding light is what you need to do and you can do it in a pinch fairly inexpensively.
In this video I talk about:
- Why you need to bring some extra light on a shoot;
- One inexpensive portable lighting option and where I found it;
- And why it comes in handy.
Our Video Light Recommendations
Sima Light – Lightweight, inexpensive LED light that is less than $30.
What type of portable lighting options have you found? Please share below!
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013