Video Gear: Power Squid To The Rescue
A power squid (also called a multiplier) solves this basic electrical outlet supply and demand problem while you’re on a shoot: What do you do when you have 10 devices but only 2 outlets?
In my video, I share with you my solution and…
- Why they are a great addition to your video gear bag,
- Where you can find them at a really great price,
- Why this is the time of year to buy them.
I picked mine up at our local Riteaid drug store. If you aren’t able to find a power squid, I found a source at Amazon.com.
Squid Power Surge Protector – Priced higher than what you may find at your local store, but this comes with the surge protector which is a great addition.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013