How To Make Great Christmas Videos Revisited
Christmas videos are a great way to capture the day…make sure you’re doing a good job so you’ll enjoy them for years to come.
Last year we made this short 10 minute video on some of our tips and ideas for making your Christmas videos that much better … and watchable! The big event is close at hand again! Maybe you are already with your family or have a houseful of guests today.
If you want to make sure you come away with some great footage that your family and you will enjoy in the years to come, be sure to watch our short video and make the most of your Christmas video opportunities.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015