Video Gear: What’s In Your Camera Bag?
What video gear do you think is essential? Today is the first in a series of videos and posts where I’m going to open up my video gear bag and share with you what’s inside.
Do you shoot video in the dark? In this video, I share with you one tool I couldn’t do without.
– The reasons you don’t want to do without one or two, or more, of these;
– One that is amazingly versatile;
– Why you don’t have to spend a lot of money to outfit your video gear bag with these.
I am going to dig around in my gear bag over the next few months and share with you what I consider essential at all levels of shooting, from a beginner to a practiced pro.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013