iPhone 4s – 5 Video Tools You Must Have
iPhone 4s – you made a believer out of me!
I’ve been a die hard Apple fan ever since the first Apple II+ rolled out. I bought the “big” 64K model with two floppy disk drives. I felt so empowered by that computer.
Since then I’ve owned 12 Mac computers, not to mention all the ones I bought for my staff when I worked for a university. But I have to admit…I have never owned an iPod (bought one for my son) iPad or iPhone.
No gadgets for me, just computers. In fact, I’ve always been mildly annoyed when I see people glued to their phones in public places.
That is, until last week. Now I get it.
I rolled out of bed Friday (October 14) morning at 5am and was the 5th person in line at our local Verizon store. In a couple of hours I walked away with my very first smartphone – the new iPhone 4s.
As I sat in the car with my proud new possession, I tried to call home and tell Kim about my catch. Then I had to sheepishly go back into the store to find out how to call from the darn thing. (Turned out it wasn’t my ignorance, they needed to reboot the phone. Whew!)
Since then it has been one exciting discovery after another of incredible things the iPhone 4s does (Siri exceeds my expectations). There is a universe of really cool apps and gadgets for it, particularly for taking iPhone video.
I shot this short video from my iPhone 4s to share with you 5 apps and gear you’ll want to get for your iPhone 4s.
Among other things I share with you in this video are:
- The first video app I downloaded – it will add some really cool effects to your basic iPhone footage;
- A handy, small adaptor to mount your iPhone 4s to a tripod – as a video producer this $20 is a “must have” in my book;
- A really affordable way to turn your iPhone into a teleprompter – great for looking and sounding like a polished professional anywhere. I love the fact that you don’t need external power to have a full-fledged teleprompter.
- The case cover I bought – it’s got the neatest little stabilization function.
Our recommendations (You’ll find more detailed information about these on our iPhone video resources page.)
8mm – Vintage camera effects
Splice – Video editor
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013