Panasonic Camcorder Review: The Panasonic AG-AC160
Panasonic Video Camera Review: The Panasonic AG-AC160
In this video, Jan:
- Showcases what I think is one of its most attractive features – the lens (trust me, you’ll be impressed!);
- Explains its really cutting-edge autofocusing capability and why it’s perfect for run and gun shooting;
- Discusses why it’s like the vaulted AG-AF100 but with a smaller imager;
- Covers the 4 points of difference between the AG-AC160 and its “little brother,” the AG-AC130, and lastly;
- Introduces a helpful aid to help you come away with good video – a neat focus assist.
If you’ve been lusting after the Panasonic AG-AF100 but only have a budget in the $3,500 – $5,000 range, the AG-AC130 and the AG-AC160 are well worth a look. I’d sure love to have one of each.
Jan says they’re heading over on the ship as of this post.
- Keynote for Mac: Here is Why it’s the ONLY Presentation Software Worth Using - August 22, 2014
- Best Images For Your Website – Max Rylski’s Marketing Graphics Toolkit Review - June 12, 2014
- Make More Money With Your Videos By Adding Other People’s Products - November 21, 2013
- Want to Make More Money? Expand Your Existing Product Line - November 12, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #2 - November 5, 2013
- How Much Can You Make Selling Your Own Video Titles? Scenario #1 - October 29, 2013
- Make Money With Videos: More Benefits To Selling Special Interest Videos - October 22, 2013
- Make More Money: The Shoot it Once, Sell it for Years Method - October 15, 2013
- Why Should You Consider Selling Your Own Videos? Is There Really a Market For These? - October 7, 2013
- Types of Microphones: What Video Microphone Should You Get First? - September 18, 2013