How To Shoot A Video Like A Professional With This Simple Trick
Shooting a video that looks professional doesn’t take rocket science. One trick is to shoot the same scene multiple times. In the film world, this is called shooting more than one “take”.
The more times you do it, you’ll get more practice and you’ll get more comfortable in front of the camera. But there is another reason to plan on shooting the scene more than once, even if you nailed it your first time out.
Whenever we shoot our videos, we purposely shoot more than one take and don’t delete them until after we’ve edited my video. In this video, I share why you don’t want to be so quick to delete all your takes (and no, it doesn’t have to do with making a blooper reel although that may not be such a bad idea in itself!)
I also let you in on a little trick we like to do that will not only cover your flubs but will quickly and easily add a professional quality to your videos.
- How To Fix Vertical Video Footage - May 21, 2016
- Where Can You Find Free Photographs You Can Use In Your Videos? - March 4, 2016
- 9 Tips for Shooting Instructional Videos That People WANT to Watch - January 29, 2016
- Documentary Video Interview: How to Respond to the Answers - December 11, 2015
- Documentary Video Interview: Are You Asking The RIGHT Questions? - October 27, 2015
- How To Direct a Great Documentary Video Interview - September 25, 2015
- 21 of Our Best Email Subject Lines and Why They Worked So Well - August 11, 2015
- 3 Types of Headline Formulas That SELL - July 15, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: What to do When Things Go Wrong - June 26, 2015
- Shooting Video Interviews: Here Is Why You Want To Get A Release - June 3, 2015